Thursday, July 15, 2010

Papers here, papers there, papers everywhere!

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is Summer Starting. Of course, for those of us in the Northern Hemisphere, summer has been going on for some time- and a steamy one it has been too! You may recognize the basic technique I used here. To that, I added a little bit of rotation. I may try that again with another image in the future; It does present possibilities.

I spent much of last night working on an end-of-term paper, but I suspect I will have to put finishing it on hold for a bit. The essay I see coming up won't be much of a problem, but the power-point presentation is another matter, along with the speaker's notes- which the professor will wish to see as properly annotated. That's the breaks, I guess!

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment