Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Incoming!

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Layers of Glass. Despite the name, I didn't really use layers this time- Unless one counts adding the new colors around the old ones as layering. A lot of my earlier images were made like this, but on a different background: Black or perhaps white instead of transparent. The same image on a different background can have a very different appearance.

Last night, I started downloading material for my upcoming courses. Geology should be fun, but oy vey, accounting? Just the glances I took were enough to hurt my head! At least I've got only one more assignment that I really MUST do for economics. Then I think I'll spend the rest of the day working on my psychology end-of-term; I've got a bunch of storms headed my way, and I don't want to be caught with my assignments not turned in.

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

2 comments:

  1. When are you schedule to take Geology??? What if we are scheduled for the same time and class? *wicked grin* That poor professor won't know what hit them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's scheduled to start August 9. I'm not sure who the professor will be yet, though.

    ReplyDelete