Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Geology, paper-pusher style?

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is Recursion In Green And Blue. There are a number of curiosities about this image. One of them is that one of the blue areas is supposed to be a bright pink, while the other is supposed to be a pale lavender. I suspect that the overlay filter has something to do with this oddity, since it does allow the layers beneath to show.

Last night, I finally finished down-loading my course materials for my geology class and lab. Aye-yi-yi, no wonder the counselor was concerned that I might have bitten off more than I can chew! In addition to all of the reading, I have some 20-odd forms that I will have to study and fill out! Well, I asked for it, so I guess I had better dig into it! Fortunately I still have a couple of weeks before I need to get really concerned, since I'm still working on my old courses. Still- I've said it before. Procrastination is no student's friend, so gangway!

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment