Friday, July 30, 2010

Economics

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Bubble Gem. The name is really more of a placeholder than anything else, but I did notice how the results looked like a gem floating in a soft light. Some day I'm going to have to learn how to work with the metallic colors, though I'm not sure Paint Shop Pro has them.

Yesterday when I was doing some research for my end-of-term, I came across a fascinating article that demonstrated how the housing and job markets were related. That was some fascinating reading! You can read this article at www.realtor.org, under the housing category. Some people might find it to be a bit dry, but it is less so once one is more acquainted with some of the terms and principles used. I may go back and search that database some more for my own purposes.

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

1 comment:

  1. Oh hey I like that graphic! Very pretty.

    Just a suggestion, but maybe you could do your end of term paper on that phenomena! How the job and housing markets are related, all tying into the economy.

    ReplyDelete