Friday, July 2, 2010

Study innovations

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Green Spark and Lacing. I was doing some work with lines, distortions, and flood-fills when I came up with this. I may try something similar with another set of colors later, and do something different about the lines; The flat color against the light like this doesn't seem quite as appealing. But it does show what can be done.

Four-Hundred posts today! Well over a year of rambling about whatever came to mind, including even a few rants. I really don't rant that often: Rants are a dime a dozen, and there are some people who are better at it than I am.

Speaking of graphics, I was quite busy with them last night. There is a lady who had asked me to help her with algebra studies, and I've created a few items that just might help. One reason normal text doesn't seem to work with her is that it all looks like a bunch of little black squiggles to her. So the thing to do is take the equations apart and present them in a way that they are easier to see. It does work, but I think I'll wait a while now; It has been a while since I've practiced advanced Algebra. I can start again once she starts getting her assignments for that.

Until We Meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment