Sunday, July 4, 2010

Where did the stuffing go?

Good Afternoon, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Cool Change. Most of the coloring, as you can see, is on the hot side of the spectrum- But that green wave- which isn't exactly the color I planned on- Isn't. I found I liked the juxtaposing, though. One person that I showed this to compared it to a kind of modern Yin-Yang symbol. I was a bit surprised at that, but decided that it made sense.

I do have a kind of minor problem; The air mattress, which my husband and I have been sleeping on, has developed a leak. I've no idea how or where, but near the top of my work list tomorrow is taking of ALL the bedding and inspecting the thing. I'm not looking forward to that at all, but it has to be done if we are to get a decent night's sleep! I can't blame the kitties for this: I put a lot of padding on there on purpose so they couldn't puncture it with their back claws.

Wish me luck, Gentle Readers!

Until we meet...

2 comments:

  1. How old is the air mattress, and what brand it is? Trust me...I've been through quite a few air mattresses the past couple of years! The cheap ones only last so long, heck the more expensive ones can't take much stress either! Even if you patch it, it'll leak out around the patch after a few nights. Probably best to just go get another one. Make sure one side has that velveteen like finish to it. Those seem to last longer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ::chuckles:: This one is fairly new- and *did* have the velveteen on it. The other one lasted a lot longer before it got that hump in it!

    ReplyDelete