Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Hot Sun, Cool Texts?

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled A Swarm Of Ribbons. I made it yesterday while trying to re-find the combination that makes the rainbow effects. As you can see, I didn't have any luck- But now I think the key is in the flood fills, not the lines themselves. I'll be testing further today.

We did get some break in the heat last night- which pleased me no end. The mercury is going to go right straight back up, but I did enjoy a few good hours of sleep at least.

Boy do I have my hands full! I have an essay and an end-of-term to finish. Thankfully, I've got all the big stuff turned in for my psychology class, so all that is left is the economics- then I should attempt to get an early start in my new courses, considering the sheer load of reading. Even considering that a lot of it is just a repeat of certain sections of text time and again, the sheer quantity and unfamiliarity with the material will be enough to drive my brain bonkers!

Well- It's not going to go away. So Bring It On!

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment