Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Chilly and School Stuff

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Tree In Waves. As you probably can tell, I made the wave part first with a series of flood-fills before I put the tree on top of it. I meant for the areas between a couple of the branches to be a bit more pink than they are, but looking at it I'm just as glad it didn't work that way; Something too vivid would have screamed at the rest of the picture.

As predicted, this morning was COLD! In fact, there was ice on the inside of the windows on the west side of my abode when I finally crawled out of my nice warm nest this morning. The morning sun had already melted that on the east side. I don't expect it to get much warmer than it already is today.

I took a look at my next course last night, though I really don't have to do anything with it for a couple of weeks. It pretty much looks like a repeat of an earlier course, but slightly compressed: five weeks instead of nine. I ought to get a hard-copy of the text, too; The student site didn't offer any PDF files, which I had grown rather fond of. Instead, the text was restricted to the student site. I don't like that because the site will log a person out that it doesn't detect activity from- and that will put a cramp in my note-taking. I'm glad I found out about it now instead of waiting!

Until We Meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment