Sunday, December 5, 2010

Random Bits

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Winter Star. Those of you who have been following me a while will recognize it as one of my 'star' series.

I thought the image appropriate for today; We now have snow on the ground, a light dusting that looks like powdered sugar. It won't stick for very long, but then it is unusual for snow to come before late December anyway, at least where I live. Still, I think it can be taken as a sign of things to come and that we will have a chilly winter.

One assignment down for next week, two big ones to go! I'm not even really counting the daily question for accounting, though I probably ought to. Speaking of that, that is the project I will tackle today.

I do have a word of warning to pass on, if you are a member of Facebook; Apparently some one has devised a nasty little gremlin as a 'test' that, if you take it, it will close down your account. At least one of my friends got bitten by it. I don't think I have, but I am running an anti-virus scan just to be sure. Be careful out there, my friends!

Until We Meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment