Tuesday, December 28, 2010

New Year's thoughts

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Water. I used a starburst floodfill for the base background, then a radial floodfill and a circle deformation for the second. It's not often that I do this because I do worry that one will overpower the other. As you can see, that didn't happen this time.

The countdown to New Year's day has begun. More importantly for me, the count-down to back-to-school has started. I did make sure to examine the text at the college site yet again- and as I expected, didn't really see anything new. At least the first few assignments outside the big project should be easy. What the big project is I don't know, so I'll have to refrain from saying more about that.

It's still very cold outside- but oddly enough, it is warmer than it had been during the past week. Snow is starting to melt, though it did try to refreeze as ice over the door; I had to kick the door open this morning to take the garbage can down to the road. I don't think I'll have to do that again today; Later on I threw the last bit of a peanut-butter sandwich out for the birds and squirrels, and shattered the ice that had been trying to hold the door closed.

Happy New Year to you, Gentle Readers!

Until We Meet...

No comments:

Post a Comment