Sunday, December 19, 2010

The End of an Era

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

A few weeks ago, you may remember that a friend asked me to clean up an image of a coat of arms for her. This is the result. The image still isn't as clear as I would like it, but now one can tell what is what! I really would like to blow it up a bit so I can clarify it some more.

Now that I think about it, I know how that can be done- but that is a project for another time.

It's another chilly day before Christmas, with the temperatures just barely warm enough to melt off a bit of the ice from yesterday. I'm not betting on it staying that way overnight- but according to the forecast that is about where it will hover for a few days at least.

It was a rather odd experience over on my student site when I went to check the last-minute things and attend to my degree. I won't go so far as to call it grand like a whole graduation ceremony- but there was the feeling of the end of an era, and the beginning of a new one. The site did offer an option for a rush delivery- but that was for a sizable fee. While I would like to have the degree in my hands, a little wait will harm nothing. In the meanwhile, I have plenty of projects to keep my busy.

Until We Meet, Gentle Readers...

1 comment:

  1. Oh sweetheart! Thank you so much for displaying Gerry's family coat of arms!!! I know that would have made him so proud. I delivered the genealogy, what I have been able to find of that branch of the Bramble, to his daughter today...she wept when she saw the coat of arms on the cover of the notebook.

    Bet it feels weird not studying like mad til the wee hours! Enjoy the Christmas break!

    And once again...*happy dancing* Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete