Sunday, December 26, 2010

Snow!

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is simply titled Opposites. I divided my canvas with a bezier line, then flood-filled each half with colors that were roughly- not exactly- opposite each other in the color wheel. After I shaped it into a circle, I added a background that would make it show well. Thus, what you see.

Some of you may have experienced something you've never seen before: A white Christmas. Certainly the snow has started falling here. It started yesterday, shortly after my husband and I got to my parents' place for dinner. It has continued since then, for an accumulation of at least six inches. It's still coming down quite heavily too! I've got a feeling that no one will want to go to work tomorrow. As it is, the road crews will be very busy and probably reminiscing about a blizzard we had some twenty or so years ago.

Stay Warm, Gentle Readers!

Until We Meet....

No comments:

Post a Comment