Saturday, December 18, 2010

Cool School?

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is a rerun from about a year ago titled Christmas Circles. I named it that because of the color scheme: Red, white, blue, and green. Since it doesn't have snow or trees in it, I didn't relegate it to the holiday-only file. But I thought it was seasonal.

Believe it not, it has warmed up just a hair today- Just enough to melt a little bit more of the ice off. I'm not betting on it lasting too long, though; There is supposed to be a chance of snow-showers tonight. I can believe it; The clouds are hanging low overhead, though they're not positively black like some of the storm clouds I did see during the spring and summer.

I got a call from the college yesterday. For once, it wasn't about a new monkey wrench in the financial aid; It was to inform me that I had succeeded in earning my associate's degree! I'm sitting here panting; A couple of those courses, especially the last ones, were scary.

The courses from here on out are going to be compressed a bit, which does concern me somewhat. But it will be based on courses I had taken before, only a practical application of them instead of just the theory. We shall see what happens.

Until We Meet, Gentle Readers...

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY DANCE HAPPY DANCE!!!!

    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I knew you could do it!

    Now be sure and announce this great news to our lists! They'll all be thrilled.

    ReplyDelete