Monday, December 6, 2010

Work and puppies

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Fish. The top one doesn't have as strong a contrast against its background as I could wish for, but the image did come out well for all that.

I meant to finish my accounting end-of-term project last night- but my parents tendered an invitation for dinner. Since we didn't have Thanksgiving with them this year, we went. Their little beagle Reggie is still quite a handful at nine months old, but he's finally getting the hang on this behave-himself business. July- the older dog- is finally recovering from a very nasty allergic reaction from earlier in the year. I now think it's a seasonal thing, and that spring and summer will always be miserable times for her. Poor pooch.

The light dusting of snow we got did melt off- but the frigid temperatures we got last night would have frozen anything that was left. Once I finish my work for the day, I may crawl back into my nice warm nest!

Until We Meet, Gentle Readers...

1 comment:

  1. Yea for July recovering, but boo for the alergies. :(

    Mmm...nice warm nests. I didn't want to leave mine this morning. The bed I have now's just too darned comfortable...

    Most awesome of all is that it's bigger than the one I had in Florida. :)

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete