Monday, December 20, 2010

Seasonal Stuff

Good Afternoon, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Spinning Brightness. I really was looking for a point at the bottom- but that wasn't going to happen with everything else I was doing. So I took what I had and ran with it. This is the result.

I had been thinking hard about one last present for my husband-and finally I had a bit of inspiration and grabbed a skein of yarn and a hook. I should be able to get it done tonight or tomorrow. Pardon me if I don't say what I'm making- but he does sometimes read here too!

Last night, too, I broke out a kind of cake I had bought for the holidays. It's a rather unusual confection, in texture somewhere between shortbread, coffee cake, and a very dense regular cake. It was made with raisins and coated with powdered sugar. I don't really know what exactly to call it, but it is incredibly rich- so don't try to eat too much at once!

Until We meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment