Friday, December 3, 2010

End of the Trail

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Threaded Ball. As you can see, I included a little bit of a glitter effect- though not quite as much as I think would be good for it. It has been a while since I added truly random lines to my works, but I decided that that was exactly what I needed here. I think I'll try it again with a silver glitter instead of one of the other colors.

Like most journeys, the one my husband and I took to Greenwood had to come to an end. The drive was longer than the Mapquest directions indicated- but that was because we stopped on the way. The funny thing is that while it was still light, I found myself continually dozing off- but as it got dark, I woke up a whole lot better. Considering how the human species is mostly diurnal, that is decidedly backwards. My husband, on the other hand, was quite ready to go to sleep when we got home!

Until We Meet, Gentle Readers...

1 comment:

  1. Ha...you too? I'm still most definitely a nightowl. :)

    (*waves form Indiana*

    ...

    Still alive. :)

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete