Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Warming Up?

Good Afternoon, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Lit From Within. This picture was partly planned, and partly an experiment. I was thinking of trying to put angel wings in here somewhere, but decided against it; I used those in another picture instead.

It's nowhere near as bitterly cold outside right now as it had been- but the melting ice is slick, so I still advise against trying to move too quickly on it. While I was outside, I found we had had a couple of four-footed visitors recently: One a dog, I'm pretty sure. And I'm equally certain and just a bit surprised to see that a deer had been through. At least, I think it was a deer; Whatever it was looked like it had cloven hooves. I now wonder if that's what had the cats watching out the windows so intently.

Until We Meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment