Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve

Good Afternoon, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Bisected Globe. As usual, it didn't quite come out as planned: I had wanted a stained glass effect from the dark blue. But I did notice how it resembled depictions of spheres cut in half to show what was in the middle, so I ran with this instead.

You may remember that a couple of weeks ago, I went Christmas shopping. A couple of days ago, one of my intended presents came up missing- so that threw me into a minor panic! All is well, though; I found the item in a place that I usually don't use to store things- which may be why I thought it would be safe to store there! Silly me. It is now packed and ready to present. I now have just one item left to wrap, then I should be good to go.

Happy Holidays, whatever you celebrate!

Until We Meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment