Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Year's End, Year's Beginning...

Good Afternoon, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Focused. I made several slightly-overlapping fields, then flood-filled them with colors that could contrast without really screaming. On the next layer, I added my focusing-lens effect, for what you now see.

I've been fortunate this year, really. Despite the deaths in the family and the decidedly annoying problems associated with them, I've managed to accomplish one of my goals- which is to get the Associate's Degree and move on to the next part of my education. I haven't done much writing lately, other than in my blog- But I think I now know how to approach parts of the situations my assorted characters now find themselves in. I just need to figure out what kinds of villains to throw at my heroes! I've notions about that, though...

Until We Meet, Gentle Readers...

2 comments: