Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Mistletoe Musings

Good Afternoon, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is a truly ancient one that I made in basic Paint called Christmas Cocoa. While the holiday itself is still a little way away, there is enough of a chill in the air to remind one that winter has arrived- even if no more snow comes!

I still have a couple of items I want to get for the holidays- and I think I will see to it tomorrow; While the chill will be bitter, it will be sunny and I really do want to try to get something else for my husband as well as my parents. I suppose I ought to see about boxes too; A number of the things I got didn't have any.

On the other hand, I did find a few nice festive decorations that the cats can't get their paws on too easily- And for that, I am most grateful!

Until We Meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment