Friday, December 17, 2010

Watch that first step!

Good Evening, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Goblet. It's not often that I attempt to make a picture of an object, even a highly-stylized object like this. I probably would have done better to use a golden sparkle instead of the 'silverish' that I did. Still, this was an interesting test.

Very little happened today that I consider worthy of news or even gossip. However, when I stepped outside this morning to take care of a chore, I found that the porch and steps were dangerously slick with ice that had a very thin melted layer on it. Perhaps it is fortunate that I was not in a hurry! I think next time I'll lay something like an old sheet over it for a bit of traction. There was none to be had now!

Until We Meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment