Thursday, December 9, 2010

Cold with and Attittude!

Good Afternoon, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Snowdrifts and Tree. I didn't quite get what I was looking for when I made this- But it is close, so I won't complain.

When I made today's image, I wasn't thinking of the weather forecast. I looked at it a few minutes ago, and saw that the nights were going to be quite chilly though the days were supposed to warm up just a little.

When I looked at the ten-day forecast though- YIKES! Methinks I had better bring my parka out of retirement! I've a feeling my husband will need it! No doubt my Canadian friends will view what I'm looking at as down-right balmy- But where I live very seldom sees temperatures in the teens.

I'm going to ask my husband to bring home some hot chocolate tonight- We'll need it!

Until We Meet, Gentle Readers- Stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment