Saturday, June 19, 2010

Are we in business yet?

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Those of you who have followed me for a while will recognize parts of today's image. For the purpose of place-holding, I simply called it testing. You'll also notice that it is far larger than the images I normally handle.

There is a reason. Last Thursday, my husband declared that we were going to try to get my image-selling business up and running. But we were going to need various sizes, as well as the images I already have that might not respond well to being resized. I do have a few issues with large blank spaces, so I intend to try my hand at collages. I may even set up a special folder with items especially for that purpose. I will bring you more details as they become available.

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment