Friday, June 4, 2010

Inspirations

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is Random Green, Gold, and Blue. I was originally just going to see what I could do with green and gold, but I had the pale blue background left over from another image, so I worked with that. I'm glad I did; It kept the picture from being dark without making it look- let's face it, down-right naked!

For those who have followed me for a while, you may have noticed changes in the colors of the text and the background of the blog. A friend mentioned that the old white-on-black was hard on her eyes, so I had to see what I could do about that. I tried rose text at first- but the shade of rose available pretty much screamed 'teennie-bopper', and anyone who knows me knows I don't like that at all. Fortunately, the light blue seems to do the trick.

I spent some time yesterday watching and listening to performances of various scenes from Michael Flatley's 'Lord of the Dance'. I find the gentleman to be quite inspiring, and when I finish a couple of books I absolutely will have to list him in the credits. If you like Celtic dance, by all means get tickets to this show if you possibly can!

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment