Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Awfully hot here!

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Fuzzy Recollections. I made this a few days ago while trying to get sunny-over-pink combinations. As usual, it didn't quite work as planned. I found the results to be quite soothing, though- so I saved what you see today.

I was quite surprised when yesterday I found I had turned in the last item I needed for Economics this week. So now I can switch my focus back to psychology. I suppose I had better look the final project instructions over again too; While I have files for saving notes, I have next to no idea how to go about putting everything together. Did I ever mention how I hate last instant rushes and try to avoid them when at all possible?

There are other reasons I want to try to get this stuff done this morning if I can; My father will be down some time this afternoon, and meanwhile the heat outside plus the heat generated by my computer will make my little workstation just a bit uncomfortable. When I checked the forecasts, I found that record temperatures were expected this week. I believe it.

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment