Monday, June 14, 2010

Food For Thought...

Good Afternoon, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Sequins. I tried to use background color to cancel out the circles confining the flood fills, but that didn't quite work as planned- so I made a slightly unusual use of one of my normal deformations. Again, that didn't quite work as planned. However, I was able to look the results over and make a few alterations so the space wouldn't look utterly bare!

I spent a lot of last night taking yet more notes and working on assignments. I was very surprised to find out about some of the acronyms associated with various kinds of stress, and did read a few things that made a lot of sense to me. I also looked at a second text, and got a lot of food for thought in the job market. While I don't see myself as a psychologist, I'm pretty sure I can use what I've learned.

Until We Meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment