Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Back to School...

Good Afternoon, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Portal. When I first made it, that's about what the egg in the middle looked like to me- Though admittedly, a portal being approached from an unusual angle.

Today, I'm going back to talking about school. I have only one more assignment that is actually due this week- But doing it depends on what the other students do, since I'm supposed to write a critique on someone else's essay. I can't say I really enjoy that much, especially if I find I have to be the bearer of bad news about someone else's writing. However, it is good practice for when I have to do similar things with my business. Certainly I have disposed of images that weren't up to my standards before!

Next, I need to take more notes about the final projects and start putting them together. I'm thinking that I would do well to invoke the Power of the Yellow Pad early this time, instead of waiting until the heat is on.

Speaking of the Yellow Pads- It took long enough, but I think soon I'll have to break out some new ones. Oddly enough, my husband found a ten-pack of them lurking in the bottom of a box just a few weeks ago. He commented to me about how we seemed to have a premonition that it would be needed. I don't know that it was that, but it sure is useful now!

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment