Wednesday, June 9, 2010

It really could be worse!

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Shades in Golden Light. I still haven't figured out how to use yellows and golds with blue or dark backgrounds as well as I would like, so I made this as a practice item. I may figure it out yet!

This morning, I was reminded that while I am not pleased about a few matters, there are much worse things to have to worry about. A lady whom I have spoken of before had to run for safety with a few of her relatives when the area she lives in came under a tornado warning. I don't recommend this, but Mario Andretti would have been proud of her! She is home now, so I'm just waiting to hear of any other damage reports there might be.

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

1 comment:

  1. *grinning* I would have scared Mario into a screaming fit! Uncle Mack is going to have to rake a part of his driveway to redistribute the gravel I displaced with the skid. And I'm thinking of asking him to kindly move that buffalo statue a bit further away from the edge of the drive! One inch gap between statue and my car is a WEEEEE bit close!

    ReplyDelete