Thursday, June 3, 2010

Maps, Educational and Otherwise

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Map. Believe it or not, I was trying for the snow-cone again, and didn't quite get it. Instead, I got the above abstract that reminded me of a sort of global map. Perhaps I should find out what would happen if I used a map in my images some time; It shouldn't be hard to locate one.

I was a little surprised that the economics class didn't start at the same time as the Psychology class, but my advisor was a little concerned about the work load. After the first week, I can understand why. Fortunately, I did get a head start anyway. I do wish the school would put the syllabus back where incoming students can view it! Not knowing what to expect really can play havoc with one's studies and attempts at preparation.

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for doing away with the black background...it was OWIE to the eyes! I like this color scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know....if enough students kicked up a fuss about the syllabus...they might listen.

    ReplyDelete