Sunday, June 20, 2010

Taming the Economics Monster

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled High Energy. It is yet another experiment with large spaces and unfamiliar filters. I didn't try to use much layering this time: Just enough to get that glow effect. But having seen this I think I have an idea I want to try.

I finally got through the economics lectures a couple of nights ago and started reading the chapters. There are five of them, but they are fairly short compared to the monsters of the first week. Additionally, much of the material in the reading was covered in the lectures. Not all of it, though, and some of the terms covered so far I didn't get to note while listening to Mr. Tomlinson.

As a little side note, I did notice something. There was a time when I had a positively awful hand when it came to writing- but lately it has been almost graceful, though it would never pass itself off as calligraphy. A few people would probably say that the awful hand-writing was related to unresolved issues. I now wonder if these people would be right. More food for thought...

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment