Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Busy, Busy!

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

You may remember that recently I spoke of trying to sell graphics. Today's image is an attempt at a logo for the company. There seems to be a certain punch missing though. So I thought I would present it and see what you think!

Today is going to be a bit busy; I have some school work to do (so what's new?), and my father may be coming in tonight so he can begin work in the morning. Also, my husband ordered a new lawn mower, since the old one was spouting gas out the air intakes- NOT a good thing! It will be a rail mower, so we don't have to worry about buying gasoline for it. Since our yard is small, that really is all we need. Besides, with a rail mower, I don't have to worry about waking the neighbors if I cut grass early in the morning, before the sun gets hot. That will be very important this summer, I'm thinking!

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

1 comment:

  1. Perhaps a font that isn't so busy?

    There are some lovely fonts to choose from, but you want one that won't confuse the eyes. Anything too fancy detracts from the message of what the business is.

    ReplyDelete