Friday, June 11, 2010

Thoughts on Psychology

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Cat's Eye Marble. Anyone who has played with marbles can see why. I confess that I was a bit startled by the effects that one of my filters created; I did not think about the rainbowed bands at all, chiefly because I was not sure I would be able to create anything quite like that! The effect did inspire a few other pictures, though, so I kept this one.

I got my last assignment for the week turned in for Psychology- but I think I should re-read that stuff. Humanistic psychology is an awful lot like Sociocultural psychology, and both of those share a lot of characteristics with some of the other schools of thought. About the only item I can't really confuse Humanistic or Sociocultural psychology with is the Psychoanalytical school- and that's because the latter is pretty sharply focused on the structure of the self, rather than the interactions with society in general. Oye!

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment