Sunday, June 6, 2010

Chances with Studies...

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is Light in the Distance. I've forgotten exactly what I was trying to do when I created this, but it did go back to my original starbursts- only with a slight twist. I think the next time I try something like this, I will borrow a hint from some of the Hubble Telescope images and see what I can do about nebulae and similar effects.

Last night, I went back to see what else I could do about that one economics assignment. I came to the conclusion that I needed to take a LOT more notes, and that I needed to go ahead and look at some of the other material that wasn't in the text book. That thought makes me a bit nervous; Some of the links that the school uses permit only one visit per student. While that doesn't often apply to actual study material, I'm not willing to chance that. It might be doable now, though, since the class itself should be open by tomorrow.

It looks like it's time for me to jump in with both feet!

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment