Thursday, June 24, 2010

Heat Wave!

Good morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Gradient. I made it while trying to create a series of concentric circles with a glow in the middle. It did pretty much work as planned- but not exactly.

There is a reason I chose a picture today with a lot of relatively cool colors; The heat and humidity are intense! I might miss my evening internet, but I hope one of those storms we're supposed to have a chance of getting hits. We need something to break the heat that has us under a warning today. I'm in reasonably good shape, with an air conditioner and fans running all over the place- But I feel for anything who doesn't have such a refuge. I imaging the local malls are going to have a lot of people trying to cool off. Perhaps someone will set up offering water or ice to people; Back when Hurricane Isabelle wrecked the town, some people at a local church brought in bottled water for those of us trying to dig out. For that, I will bless them forever.

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment