Saturday, June 12, 2010

Talking with the School

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Pastel Rainbow. If you recall yesterday's image, I used an unusual filter for one of the layers. That technique was used here again, though I was not quite sure what would happen, given my color choices.

Saturday morning, and here I am thinking about school again. Speaking of school, I got a call from one of my new counselors. I seem to be going through a lot of them lately- which makes little sense. However with some moving on and others seeming to specialize in relatively new students, I won't go so far as to say No Sense. In any case, I will have a short break before I begin the next set of classes, which I have been promised will be challenging. Perhaps they will be; APA formatting is still my bane, and I understand some of the professors are extremely picky about that. Still, I do have that manual printed out. I suspect it will be well-worn by the time I'm done!

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment