Monday, June 21, 2010

Switched assignments?

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is called Divisions. I had used the especial filters in this image before, but the results are incredibly unpredictable. For instance, I didn't expect that bright green at all!

I took a look last night at the assignment I have to turn in for the economics class. It seems to be based on last week's reading- which makes me wonder why it wasn't required then. Some might be tempted to yell, "No Fair!" But I do think the switching around is a good way to make sure the student is paying attention instead of just letting the material go in one ear and out the other. Still, I will have to go re-read some of last week's stuff. At least I still have breathing space for that!

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment