Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Surprises in Psychology

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Ocean-Sea-Fire. As usual, I wasn't quite sure what would happen when I made it- but today's work did come considerably closer to what I was looking for than yesterday's; Yesterday I was trying to make a snow cone. I may try that again later on today.

I was considerably surprised by a number of things that happened yesterday. For one thing, I expected a heavier work load from my psychology class than I got for the week. That's really a good thing: That leaves me plenty of time to get a head start on my other class, and to start taking extra notes for my end project as well as next week's work. I think this is a key because next week's assignments will be part of what I want for my end-of-term.

Speaking of that, I will need the extra time to work on next week's assignments; They're huge ones requiring a lot of detail. I'll be studying my APA format manual as much as I will the official course material! I did take one workshop from the college for that, and was not impressed at all. After reading a few more scholarly items, though, I think I know what I keep doing wrong. At least, I hope I do. Wish me luck!

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment