Sunday, June 13, 2010

Everything old is new...

Good afternoon, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Hanging Globes. It had been a while since I used circle outlines to try to confine flood-fills, so I decided to do that. I debated whether or not to erase the outline, but decided against it; It would take a long time, and be more trouble than it was worth. Still, I might try using the flood-filled circles again some time, then eliminate the outlines by using more circles the same color as the background.

I spent much of last night reading my psychology text. It has proven to be fascinating! However, other than a few terms that were new to me, I had seen the material before in other books. I guess the saying about fashion sometimes applies to learning too; Everything old is new again. At least, that is how it seems when applied to human nature.

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment