Friday, June 18, 2010

Oops!

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Sky And Rose. It had been a while since I did my eye series, so I wanted to see what would happen with a dusky rose background, instead of the dark blue, black, or white. I am pleased, if I do say so myself.

Oops! I missed placing a journal entry yesterday. I can only claim my studies as an excuse; When I turned in my last economics assignment, I looked at what I had to study for next week- And my eyes boggled out! I'm looking at at least five chapters of reading, and am working my way through at least 24 or so recorded lectures. Eww! At least they're fairly short, so I should be able to finish the lectures some time today. And at least Steven Tomlinson- The speaker- does try to simplify the concepts for newer students.

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment