Saturday, June 5, 2010

Economics?

Good Afternoon, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Twisters. Part of what you see is the result of an unfamiliar filter that I was using with my lighting, and part of a technique that I had not used in quite a while. As happens very often with these filters, the colors you see are very much different from what I chose. A few times, I tried choosing different colors hoping that the filter would shift it back to where I wanted them, but I've not met success there yet. So it's back to the old drawing board!

I spent a lot of yesterday with ye olde yellow pad taking some extensive notes for my economics class. While I'm a natural and probably could teach the authors of the textbook a few things, I'm going to have to learn the terminology; Somehow, being ruthlessly practical isn't quite the same as talking to a Wall Street investor!

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment