Wednesday, June 16, 2010

So, THAT'S What Economics Is!

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Spotlight. I wasn't sure what else to call it, but one can see why I chose that especial moniker. I may rename the image later, but until then the name I attached is useful for display purposes.

Last night, I finally got that one form for Economics finished. Lately, I've been discovering that the subject isn't necessarily as dry as that guy on the news programs makes it out to be, with a bunch of numbers going up or down with perhaps the occasional juicy scandal offered as an explanation. It is about people, and how people really can effect their environment, if they only realize the power they have. Sure, there are numbers involved- but those numbers represent events, not just some abstract thing on a ticker tape.

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment