Friday, September 17, 2010

After Midnight?

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Never Ending. It's probably the most complex image I've attempted since I gave up on the more traditional style of portraits and pictures. I honestly have no idea where the pink came from in part of the overlays; Given the colors in question, I was expecting more of a dusky green. Still, it does add a bit of a spark to the image!

I opened a text for part of next week's reading for business communication last night after I finished a few other items. Boy am I glad I didn't wait; I have three chapters to read, and this first one is over 40 pages long! Not only that, I have a power point presentation to assemble. Methinks I will be burning a lot of midnight oil this week!

Until We Meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment