Sunday, September 12, 2010

Autumn and school

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Helix. It has been a while since I've created images right before I posted them, but I did that this morning because I didn't see anything else in my collection that I really felt like putting up.

A few days ago, I noticed that the leaves were starting to change. Most of those I noticed were hanging over the road where the rising heat would have baked them all summer long, of course. But the cool temperatures are welcome. There is a certain rich scent in the air that was missing during the summer, and now we are getting gentle rains instead of either droughts or gully-washers. I didn't try especially hard to tend a garden this year, but farmers will welcome this as well.

I will have my hands full this week, I think, with the school work I didn't get done early. But I finally have been able to start taking a few notes ahead of time again. I now need to finish with the chapter in question, then see what I can do with the algebra. Unless I get another major surprise, though, I think the major concepts have been covered- other than the quadratic equation, which may be part of the work that is coming up.

Wish me luck, Gentle Readers!

2 comments:

  1. I wish you hadn't said quadratic equation! Now I'm worried for me, when I get to that class! MEEEP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Relax- It's just a neat little formula for learning all kinds of things about right triangles and so on. ;)

    ReplyDelete