Thursday, September 23, 2010

All Night Long...

Good Afternoon, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Red Clover. It's not quite what I was looking for; I was thinking to make another fire-based image, but when I applied a deformation it rounded the fields off instead, to what you see. Still, I decided to save this and try again later.

Oy Vey, I was up until 4:30 AM working on school stuff! I've no idea how I managed to keep on going. It was probably on my second wind. A few times I thought to put the assignment up and just finish it today- but that would have left more to do, and I can't afford that right now. I did sleep way later than I usually do, but right now I'm feeling pretty good. I suspect the long night and short rest will catch up with me later, but I'm not arguing with the energy boost right now!

Until We Meet, Gentle Readers...

2 comments: