Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Homework and stuff

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Water. I made it some time ago while I was working extensively with overlays. I still do use overlays a lot, as you have seen- but more often recently I've gone back to just a basic canvas.

I got my homework for my business communication class turned in last night. It came out fairly easily once I started writing- Much more so than I expected, in fact! Now I have to focus a bit on algebra. That should be easy enough too; I've studied what seems to be the subject for the week, but I have to listen to the lectures just to be sure. I then ought to get a start on next week; There is a lot of extra material there, or so it appears.

I've also been looking a bit at the job market. It's hard to find a job nowadays, and harder to find a job that isn't really a scam. But with what I have learned so far, and with what I have found where I hope to eventually live, I am more hopeful than I have been for some time. I'm through making my living as a 'housekeeper', thank you!

Until We Meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment