Saturday, September 18, 2010

Too Busy!

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Spiral-Sparkle Heart. One thing that I missed from the original Paint program was the ability to draw sparkles with the air brush instead of just about everything else under the sun. So while I was poking around with Paint Shop Pro, I found a couple of interesting things with the paintbrush tool- including a way to make those sparkles! I'm quite the happy camper now, though I still will have to experiment further.

Aye-yi-yi! I made progress last night with my note-taking; I did get about halfway through the one chapter. But getting through the rest of my reading will be a challenge! Fortunately, a peek at the instructions for my Power Point Presentation did simplify matters somewhat. Considering how long it has to be, I need all the simplification I can get!

I got a phone call from my mother this morning. Boy is she happy with that little cottage she and Dad have now! She is going to be busy planting trees and shrubs, and wants us to take before and after pictures of the yard. I guess we're going to be quite busy with that too!

Until We Meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment