Thursday, September 9, 2010

All caught up!

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Wavy Checkerboard. I used that more as a place-holder than anything else, since the traditional boards are usually black and red or white. Many years ago in an art class, I was shown how to use lines to give an illusion of motion- so that is where I drew part of my inspiration from.

I finally got caught up with my algebra reading, and took a few notes that put a number of concepts into perspective. Now I just have to finish with the assignments, then tackle the remaining items I owe for the communications class. I don't think that will be excessively hard after the assignment I turned in earlier. I'm just annoyed that I let myself fall behind like that in the first place!

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

2 comments:

  1. Know all too well how it feels to be annoyed in the falling behind routine! I'm still doing the frantic spinning in place, catching up after being sick last weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to invoke the Mighty Yellow Pad myself!

    ReplyDelete