Saturday, September 25, 2010

Success!

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Fiery Ball, Violet Lightning. You may remember I said something a couple of days ago about trying to make a flower with flame-petals. This isn't quite what I was after either, though it is closer. I think I know what happened, though- so the next attempt should come out the way I want. The lightning is something that I thought would break up the field just a bit. As you can see, it's not really violet all the way through; The red from the major image shows through where it is strongest.

I got my presentation done and turned in, much to my relief! Now all I have to do is finish the report. That should be a cinch, given how I've already made a decent start on that. I should do a little more research, though; My professor, and my theoretical executive officers, will want some hard numbers to back my statements, though the statements are true in themselves.

Wish me luck, Gentle Readers!

Until We Meet...

No comments:

Post a Comment