Sunday, September 26, 2010

Finishing Up

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Bright Shards. I chose that because of the contrast of the yellow forms against the background. I really intended for this to be another of my 'fire' images, but the red came out a fuchsia pink instead, so I ran with it in another direction.

I probably should have pulled another all-night study session last night to finish my report, but I didn't. I confess, I don't relish that thought so close to the previous one! Still, I did manage to gather enough information that I think I can finish the writing without any problems today. That is well; Occasional storms are forecast for today, and I believe it. The wind is starting to kick up.

Until We Meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment