Wednesday, September 29, 2010

School and Miscellanea...

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Eye-Opening, largely because of the shape surrounding the starburst. As usual, it didn't come out exactly as planned- but it did come out closer than usual!

Well, I am ahead of schedule- and I think that if I wished to, I could finish out everything due for the algebra course today. But there really is no point in it, especially when I need to check with my communications professor about the end-of-term. I might go ahead and see if I can get the syllabus for my next class too; Whether geology or accounting are next, both will be demanding and I'll feel a whole lot better about knowing what I'm really letting myself in for, beyond what I have in the course materials.

My husband and I went to help my parents get firewood last night. It's a good thing we did; The rain is coming down heavy now, and I'm not expecting it to really let up until Friday. Not that I'm complaining: The last few weeks have been dry. The cooler temperatures are welcome too; It's very hard to sleep well when one is burning up, while at the same time excess heat is sapping your energy!

Wish me luck, Gentle Readers!

Until We Meet...

No comments:

Post a Comment